Thank you for being a supporter by viewing our content. We are dedicated to supporting campaigns like the ones you see below. Our vision is that by coming to see us, you also want to help these charitable causes that support our brothers and sisters in need. To best support, we will give 90% of all proceeds to the charity of your choice, and the remaining 10% will go toward maintenance and improvements of our campaign. Every quarter we promise to post exactly how much was donated to each cause so that you can feel confident that your favorite organization is being supported by you through supporting us. We are all in this together, so thank you for coming by.


Regards,

Jason, Aaron, The Pragmatic Stig, our families, and the entire PragMedics family



Donations


Recommened Products

TOP BRANDS


FROM THE BLOG

BY Aaron Sheldon


What Is Your Ability To Manage A Scene?


Managing a scene is complicated and exponentially more so if you work in a low volume agency or have not performed this skill in some time

BY Aaron Sheldon

 

Rectal Tone

 

It sounds like the name of an awesome punk band from the '80s. But alas, it is not or at least not that I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.

BY Aaron Sheldon



Keep ‘Em Warm Round II


This is so easy! Do your assessment. Complete your intervention. Stop the bleed. Start blood products if needed (warmed). And wrap these people up, turn the heat on, and maintain normothermia at all costs. Do I really need to support this with evidenced-based medicine (EMB)?